Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back to the grind...

Thanksgiving break is over... :(

Such a sad day in the life of Alex Jordan DeFreeuw. My family and I got back from Pittsburgh around 1030pm on Saturday night and what do you know my two best friends Brent and Kalyn were at the house waiting to hang out! haha coincidence?! I THINK NOT!! So we hung out for an hour or two and just chilled till we were too tired to do anything. Then sunday morning I got up at 930 to drive down to Columbus, IN again to visit my friend Christian Miller. Got there around 1ish and hung out with him all day. Drove back to school and then reality hit, that I only have 2 weeks left before finals week.... OH. SHIT.


Now, I'll be honest, at the beginning of the semester my grades were not very good but I have gotten my grades up to an average that I'm not necessarily thrilled about, but based on my grades before, I'm happy with. Plus I will be taking easy classes next semester to help get my GPA up for a good overall. NO WORRIES MOM! I'LL BE FINE!! lol

The next two weeks are going to be hell weeks. I have a couple health assignments due Friday, there is a BSU vs. Butler men's basketball game tonight that I'm going to. Should be a good game!! I have an english project where we have to make a website dealing with an issue we see at BSU and my group is doing the dining services at BSU, specifically where our money goes if we do not use it on meals. Other than that I'm just trying to survive the last few weeks of my first semester as a college freshman. Its kinda weird to think that this first semester is almost done with and I'm almost half way through with my freshman year as a college student. Seems like just a few weeks ago we were moving in and doing "Welcome week" activities and whatnot. Doesn't seem real.

Gotta love being a college student!

Peace. Love. and Cardinal Basketball!

-Alex Guinevere DeFreeuw XXI


No comments:

Post a Comment