Friday, October 23, 2009

Same 'Ole Same 'Ole

As you read before, my week hasn't gone the best... Basically everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, I was stressed out about my tests, and I got sick. OH! But it doesn't end there....
Wednesday afternoon rolls around and its about 1 o'clock in my english class, and for some reason i can not stop shivering.. no matter how hard i tried to stop I just couldn't, so the class gets over at 150, and my next class is at 2. So i walk to my next class and I had a few friends from the class ask if I'm feelin alright and i told them I wasn't the best and they told me to go to the health center so i did. When I arrived there was a sign on the desk that said "3 hour lobby wait". I'm thinking to myself, "You have got to be kidding me...." but decide I have nothing else that can help me at this point so I decide to wait, and since I had a cough I had to wear one of those white masks over my nose and mouth... kill me now... So I'm sitting there for about 30 minutes and tell my mom what's going on so she knows that I'm not feeling well. With fall break coming up, she asked if I wanted her to ome pick me up from school, and bring me back home where she could take me to a hospital so they could check me out. I told her I would think about it, so she called back later, and says that my dad wants her to come get me because I shouldn't be in class anyways, so I should just come home and rest up. So after 45 minutes of sitting in the health center I headed towards my dorm room to pack my clothes for the weekend.
She arrives, picks me up, and takes me to Parkview Hospital in Fort Wayne where they took my temperature, and recorded my symptoms. I ended up having a 103 temp, and they told me I had a positive case of Influenza, a strand of H1N1..... AWESOME! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THAT!!.... :( oh but thats not all, I'm supposed to stay out of school for a week....
...talk about stress....

Needless to say since approximately 830 Wednesday to this current point I haven't moved from my bed in my room other than to shower and change clothes... My parents wont let me leave my room at all... I've watched two movies, spent more hours on facebook than i ever thought I would in a two day span, and have drank more fluids in this time period than i ever thought I would...

DOTW: Still tests and being sick...


"Those that live hard, fall hard..." -AJDeFreeuw

No comments:

Post a Comment