Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happening All at once...

So this whole week was Ball States Homecoming week entitled "Best Week Ever!".  After living through it, they need to call it "The most stressful week ever!". From all the residence hall activities and mandatory events dealing with that, and all of the mandatory frat activities planned, along with all of the classes I take throughout the week, this whole week has been extremely fun, but stressful.
Besides SigEp winning the first ever Co-Ed Flag Football Tournament this year, winning the Bed Races today, and being able to witness the infamous AirJam on Thursday, this week has only been alright. More stressful than fun. Dont get me wrong, I love being busy constantly and always having stuff to do, but with everything piling up and one thing to do after the other, after the other can get old real quick. Its Friday night, and the Homecoming parade is Saturday morning and my residence hall has a float to put together.... can you say ALL NIGHTER?! Can you say TENSION?! So many things goin through my head right now and my body is just tired and sore and all of the above. Its 430 in the morning and I'm running on approximately 5 hours of sleep from the night before. I'll be happy once this week is over so that I'll be able to just relax and actually get some sleep. There are a lot of festivities planned for the whole day saturday, and I'm real excited to take part in them. If I can go the whole day without falling asleep that is! Should be an interesting weekend!

Hopefully everyone had a good week, and has a good and safe weekend!

-Alex "Dear god I need some sleep" DeFreeuw

No comments:

Post a Comment