Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not a fan...

When I came to BSU, I couldn't wait for the breaks from school. Fall break, Thanksgiving break, Christmas, the list goes on and on. This week is Fall break, and all classes on Friday are cancelled, so we get a 3 day weekend. I'm thinking this week is going to be awesome. Only 4 days of school and then I get to go home and see my whole family together for an entire weekend. That was not the case...
This week has been nothing but stressful, and being sick. I love having 3 tests in 2 days, and having a test on Thursday right before I leave for break... Not a fan at all... This week has been go go go, and being sick hasn't helped either. I've had a health test, a Comm mid-term, a math quiz, and  have a Poly Sci test on Thursday. Awesome.... Cant wait to go home, and be with my family again after this week... Like I said I'm a huge family man and my sister is coming up with her boyfriend from Dallas, Texas, my brother is coming down from Chicago, and My grandparents are up here from Florida. I cant wait. It will be a good end to a crappy week!


DOTW:
- Tests and being sick. 
Not only is having that many tests in a short time stressful, but having classes on top of that doesn't help either because you have to find time to study  between classes and at night. Being sick, is a bonus of the week too! Your head is all over the place and having to study and remember material for 3/4 different subjects is always fun, because you only want to sleep, but you cant! Its awesome....

Hopefully this helps make your week better, helped me! Make sure you watch all 7 of the videos! Each one is a classic!




No comments:

Post a Comment