Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 weeks and counting...

If you didn't know there is a sickness going around the world right now called Swine Flu. And yes, it has reached the campus of Ball State. Awesome right?! Well I haven't been feeling good for the past 2 weeks. Runny nose, sore throat, losing my voice, headaches. Dont worry though, I dont have swine, i just felt like telling you that its going around the US of A right now. I on the other hand just have a cold... One that one go away. I've had it since two weeks ago on wednesday, so over 2 weeks, and its still going strong... I do refuse to take medicine though, In a sense I like being sick, but then again it gets old after a while. I know, riddle me that one. Anyways, I've had this sore throat and coughing the whole time, my nose isn't that bad, just been trying to stay alive. Especially with the weather being crappy here it doesn't help.... Muncie is the new "Windy City", crazy winds like none other and overcast days like today and yesterday. NOT FUN.

I get to go home next weekend to see my family :) Should be a good Friday and Weekend. Then I get to go home the next weekend to see my grandma and grandpa from florida! My whole family, and them are going to the Notre Dame vs. Boston College game. Should be a good one! I love my family.

Downfall of this week.... Ebay...
I ordered cleats on Wednesday last week, and they got the size wrong, so I told them to send them anyways, see if they'd fit and if they didn't I would send them back. Well low and behold they supposedly sent them out this past Tuesday. It takes 2-3 business days. I'm thinking Thursday or Friday will be good days because I'll hopefully get my cleats that I've been waiting for for over a week. Nope. No sign of them yet.... And our campus doesnt do mailings on the weekend... Which is what I need cleats for.... Which is why I ordered them on a wednesday so that they would be there by the weekend. So much for planning ahead...


Overall Mood: Warn out, but good

Cant complain.


"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss


No comments:

Post a Comment