Friday, September 25, 2009

Homecoming

Friday night is Homesteads Homecoming. Man oh man was it a night. It was interesting to say the least. I got to see a lot of people that I havent seen since I left for school, and got to see some people that I didn't really want to see. Overall though it was a good time! Its weird to think that now that I'm home, and my brother is out of the nest, that when I'm home I'm the only one here, all my friends aren't on campus anymore, and I have to actually try hard to think of something to do. Instead of going out and doing stuff I sit in my room and blog, and text people about how pathetic my life is. haha. I love it though. Its nice to be home home and to just be in the place that I grew up in my own personal bedroom, and to smell the house when I walk in and the smell of my mothers fantastic cooking. I was actually looking forward to coming home and being back where I know where everything is and how everything is run. I'm still getting used to school and how everything runs. Frat life is taking over my life, but its a good thing. I wouldn't trade time with my brothers for anything....Except for Notre Dame. ND puts up a good fight! Being with them makes me feel like I fit in more with people and everyone is cool no matter what you choose to do or say they will always be your brother.


My favorite saying goes:
" Loved. Hated. Never Ignored. ΣΦΕ"

No comments:

Post a Comment