Friday, September 11, 2009

Not so thirsty...

On Thursdays, most college kids if they're into the party scene go out at night and drink their school problems away, go out and play some beer pong, whatever it may be that incorporates drinking. I on the other hand was not one of those people. I was not "Thirsty on Thursday", instead I was in my dorm on Skype. If you dont know what it is its a newer version of Instant Messanger and It allows you to chat with people all over the world, and video chat with them (if you have a webcam). My Thursday night consisted of doing this with my friends from Iowa and my friend Liz from good 'ole Fort Wayne. Not only were we chatting through video, but we were also trading youtube videos back and forth, and I kid you not. I saw one video and could not stop laughing for 5 minutes straight. I was laughing so hard I was crying. And those types of things are what I live for while i'm at school. Sharing laughter with my friends, and just having a good time. Considering it was 2 in the morning by the time we finished, its nice to be in college and not have a bed time. To be able to do whatever we want and not have a curfew. I was in the study lounge for a good 2.5 hours chatting away with people. At one point there was a guy in there that was working on his computer and I busted out laughing. He looked at me really strange and I apologized for being loud, and so I showed him why i was laughing so hard and he too busted out laughing. Now you yourself may be wondering what this wonderful video is. Well here it is. Hope you enjoy! Have a good weekend.
Warning: There is a person wearing a clown mask, but it is not scary at all I promise! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love Skype. I really think it's the next wave of virtual communication. We use it at home so my daughter can see her grandparents who live 3 hours away.

    ReplyDelete