Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Epic week

As of September 17, 2009 I am an official pledge/brother of the fraternity Sigma Phi Epsilon. With that comes responsibilities. Gotta keep good grades, have to be at certain events, and have to attend the activities thrown by the frat. This week the SigEp house decided to throw the event called "SigEpic" which is for all of the sororities to compete in several activities throughout the week, and get points for how they finish in each event. On Monday they did the blow-up obstacle course which was about 40 feet long with different tunnels, hills, and pillars that they had to overcome. Tuesday which has been my favorite, was boxing. There was a blow-up boxing ring that 2 girls got into, and full out boxed. ((They had helmets and huge bop-it gloves they used, dont worry, everyone is fine)). This was the event of the week! Today we had the Slip and Slide where the girls could come and just have fun sliding down the tarp. Tomorrow is going to be the tug-of-war challenge. Should be good. On Friday, the house is throwing an foam party outside of their house for everyone to come and listen to music, have some fun. Although that sounds like fun, I will not be able to attend. I have to head back home for my high schools Homecoming game. Since i was crowned Homecoming King last year, I have to go back and pass on the crown to this years senior King. Should be a fun night. I get to see everyone again that I haven't seen in a long time, and my favorite part, I get to have a homecooked meal. Nothing can beat my mothers cooking. Except maybe some peanut butter chocolate bars, but thats beyond the point. I'm excited. My 2 best friends are going back with me so that will be fun too. Oh the joys of Homestead Homecoming!

1 comment: