Thursday, September 17, 2009

Out of my control...

As you guys know, there are some things that you are able to control, and some that you aren't.
For instance you are able to control when you do something and how you do it. One thing you cant control is technology.
For example: Monday night is coming to a close so I put my phone on the charger. I wake up the next morning, phone is still on the charger but its shut off. Im confused at this point how that happened, but dont think anything about it so I attempt to turn it back on. It wont go. I'm thinking what is up with this, I have 30 minutes till my first class and my phones tweaking out. I take out the battery, put it back in and start it up. It turns on fine, but only stays on for 3 seconds. At this point I'm heading to class trying to figure everything out and it just isnt working. I decide to take it to the Verizon store to get it checked out and hopefully fixed. They tell me that I can try a new battery for free, and they would send it straight to my dorm. I figure why not, and go ahead with it. The catch is that I would be without my phone from Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon. I still agree and wait until Thursday. So this morning I go down to the front desk to check if I have a package waiting for me and I do! So I take it up to my room real fast and change out the batteries and it turns on!....but turns off after 3 seconds again....
Needless to say I've been without a phone for the past 2 days and I'm not a fan. This was possibly the worst time for my phone to flip out on me. I have been doing rushing all week with the frats, and their formal invite only dinner is tonight and they said that if we were invited they would call us. Now how do you expect them to call me if I dont have a phone....? I'm wondering the same exact thing... This is not good.
I am getting ready to go to verizon to see what is going to happen with my phone, if I'll need to get a refurbished one for cheap or what is going to happen.
Oh, and I managed to fail my first health test through this whole ordeal. AWESOME!
FML.

Technology and school right now are not my favorite people at this point to say the least!

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a rough week. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete