Friday, November 13, 2009

One of those instances...

This week, by far, has been one of the best weeks during my college career at Ball State. Why may you ask? Let me tell you!
1.) Little to no homework all week
2.) I got an A- on my comm speech
3.) Got to play indoor soccer and volleyball almost every night
4.) After killing my comm speech my mother came and surprised me and took me out to lunch at Red Lobster. I was feeling dangerous so I decided to try the Lobster and Shrimp pasta alfredo. Not necessarily the best choice, but it was still decent.
5.) I get to go down to DePauw University this weekend to visit my good friends from school.
6.) It's Monon weekend at DePauw. DPU vs. Wabash football game!!
7.) Tonight (Friday) is the Asher Roth and Fabolous concert!!
8.) No tests or anything this week.
9.) I'm just in a damn good mood!

The only thing I wish I could change about this week is my batteries.... Or shall i say battery...
My car battery was blessed with the hands of the almighty battery god this week. When I went to go use the car on Monday - I was running late to do a sorority serenade for the fraternity and so i was running out to my car to get the rose that was needed to do a serenade. I get to my car, and the power locks dont work, didn't think anything of it because it wasnt really working over the weekend. So i unlock my door and put the key in. Turn it... and no response... I have to be somewhere in 15 minutes, and now i dont have a car to do my errand.... AWESOME!!
::::FAST FORWARD TO TODAY::::
Its 10am and my friend Austin drove his truck to my cars location, and we jumped my car so it started, and it was running good. after a few minutes of just letting it run, we took the cables off and my car was running. I was thinking, "Ok the real test will be if I can turn my car off and it will turn back on by itself..." So I try my theory and it fails... miserably... haha
Needless to say I have to go to Sears to get my battery replaced so I can depart BSU at the same time I was originally planning, so we shall see. $100+ for a new battery and replacement fee...? FML


All in all this has been an amazing week and I love everyone for making it a great week!

GO TIGERS! BEAT WABASH!!!

LOVED. HATED. NEVER IGNORED. SIGMA PHI EPSILON!

Love, Peace, and Blessings,
Alexander Jordan Thomas DeFreeuw VI

No comments:

Post a Comment